Guest Post by Bianca and Kikki: Michael Mangan visits Holy Spirit!

On Monday, Michael Mangan came to our school to perform two concerts for us. He lives in Brisbane and he writes and sings songs about our faith in God. He played guitar along with singing. He told us he also plays piano. His songs taught us about the different ways of praising God. After he sang each song, he told us what he thinks of the meanings of his songs and made us think of how we can make our relationship with God stronger. He showed us some actions to some of his songs that made us want to sing along. One of his latest albums came out last year, but still rock our world this year as he taught us each one. We all had lots of fun with him, rocking out and praising softly.

10 thoughts on “Guest Post by Bianca and Kikki: Michael Mangan visits Holy Spirit!

1. Hi 5/6 M&M,
    The concert was the best concert we’ve ever had before. It was really fun because he taught us moves to some of songs. What was your favourite part about it?

From Georgia

2. Hello,
    There where lots of fun songs during this consert. Lots of involvment by the students.
    What did you guys think of the consert?

From Paul.

3. Hi 56 MandM
    Micheal was a real insporation and a great roll model he really touched my heart.
    What did you guys think about the concert.

regards Lachie G

4. Hi my name is Lily and I am from Constantine Primary School,I love your blog post about Michael Magan and I wish he could come to our school

5. Hi my name is Lily and I am from Constantine Primary School,I love your blog post about Michael Magan, I wish he could come to our school.
    From Lily!!!

6. Hello, I am Daisy and I am glad that you had lots of fun singing songs. Our school is a singing school and we have got lots of trophies. I like the vidio. From Daisy

7. Wow! This was a great symbol of musical talent. I, playing guitar, love music and this was an inspiaring vidio.

Guy