11 thoughts on “Mosaic Madness

1. Dear 5/6 M&M,
    I have just so much fun making those Mosaics, sure sometimes they got a little bit hard but that’s life. How did they all look in the church when all the grade 6’s made there Confirmation. I bet they looked fantastic. Good job everyone. They turned out really buatiful.
    From Kikki at Holy Spitit in Australia.

2. Hey 5/6MM,
    I loved working on all of the mosaics! It was much easier to do the mosaics when the pieces are already cut for you. With these mosiacs I loved that you could choose the design of it and you could really make it your own!Where did you get the idea of doing mosaics for our topic?

Can’t wait to show our newest master pieces!
    See you soon.
    Emma!

3. Hi my names Justine from kakapo class. I love art and I also love making mosaics all of your ones look AMAZING!!
    Justine,
    Kakapo class,
    Wellington, New Zealand

4. Hi Guys!

Great Job with the mosaics!

The process may have been hard, but the end product looked AMAZING!

Keep up the good work!

Jamie Cu from 5/6 Ben.

5. Hi 5/6 MM,

Yes the mosaics looked great in the church. I think we all had a great time making them for confirmation. How long did it take for your class to make them? All of yours look amazing!

From Megan

6. Hi 5/6MM,
    I love this video!! It is so cool that you did mosaics!! The theme of confirmation is a cool theme to work with. Why was that theme chosen?
    the video is awesome!!!

Ella=)
    Sacred Heart School Petone
    Wellington
    New Zealand

7. Hi 56mm,
    It’s Lachie here I thought the mosaics were really different in the art that we do at Holy Spirit it was a really challenging task, you now like to get the equal spaces between each of the squares. Let me know what you thought about it.
    from Lachie G

8. Hi 5/6 MM!
    The mosiacs was a really creative art activity and I had heaps of fun making my mosaic! They all turned out really well and in the Church they looked fabulous. How did you come up with the idea of making mosaics?
    Georgia

9. Hi 5/6 MM,
    I really enjoyed doing activities for Confirmation and the mosaics were a different way of expressing our understanding. Lots of people did a really good job on theirs.
    Bianca.