26 thoughts on “25 Accidental Inventions that Changed the World

1. Hi 5/6 M and M,
    Well, I would have to say that the iPad has rocked my world! I love the fact that it is portable, light and always ready to be flicked on so I can keep in touch with people, check emails, research, do my banking, shop, tweet etc whenever I want or need to. (Not to mention playing Candy Crush!) I think that for me, the iPad is a wonderful timesaver and I use it all the time in my job to record information, snap a photo or learn something new. Look forward to hearing what you think!
    Mary

2. Hi 5/6 MM,
    The invention that has changed the world the most from that video would have to be penicillin, people used to die from small things like the flue. The flue is very unpleasant but these days people don’t die from it. My favourite invention would have to the potato chip because they are so deliciously yummy.
    From Harriet.

3. Hi 5/6 MM,

My favourite invention would have to be the computer. You can find ANYTHING from World War 2 to who won the grand finale. You can also do anything if I need to find out the weather tomorrow, I can. If I want to play a game, I can. If I wanted to do anything I can. I wonder if there will ever be a hologram for a computer.

Bess

4. Hi 5/6MM,
    My favourite invention would have to be the IPhone because you can do just about anything with it, like call or text someone, look something up, use the internet, play games when you are bored and take lots of selfies! What I really like about the IPhone is that you can take it where you want and wherever you want! All the magic begins as soon as you hit that button! I wonder what they will think of next!

From Emma!

5. Hi 5/6 MM

The invention that I think change the world is the telephone.
    The telephone has change the world in that it has changed the way we communicate with others across the world.

Luca

6. Hi 5/6MM,

I think the invention that has changed and impacted the world from this video is vulcanised Rubber, which they make tires out of. Every day you see cars with tires, but not just one, four of them, they also have to be changed every 3-4 years. Think of how many tires the world would use each year and where the world would be without tires and cars. Everyone would have to take public transport or walk, which would make our cities much more crowded than they already are. Charles Goodyear came up with the idea that he spent ages working on trying to make it resistant to heat and the cold. This is why I think that vulcanised rubber has changed the world and always will.

Will

7. Hi guys the best invention for me is…………………..!LEGO! <——Amazing and really fun trust me on that.
    The larger set can keep you entertained for HOURS, and because I love medieval things I really enjoy building the themed sets such as The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings and Lego Castle.I also love the new detail on the minifigs like if I got Thorin for the hobbit and didn't know who he was I could watch the Hobbit(movie) and say "that minifig is Thorin Oakensheild".

Lego was founded in 1932 by Ole Kirk Christiansen

Thanks for reading Corey(obviously) (This is the Good copy don't accept the other copy)

8. Hi 5/6 MM,

The biggest big invention for me is the Internet. Billions of people use the Internet daily. The Internet comes with a lot of uses such as Games, News, Videos, Blogging, Emails and I hate to admit it but you also use the internet for HOMEWORK. Internet was invented in 1960’s to early 1970’s and is now able to be used on tablets, phones, computers, laptops and many more electronic devices.
    The Internet was invented by Professor Leonard Kleinrock

Benji

9. Hi 5/6 MM,

My favourite invention would have to be the iPad. It can be used for so many things! A mirror, a calculator, keeping in touch with friends, playing games and so many more! Its pretty much a touch screen laptop without the keyboard.

Livinia

10. Hi 5/6 MM,
    There are so many inventions that we use each day, but one that has really impacted the world would probably be electricity. Millions of people use it each days for things such as turning on lights, playing on computers and phones, cooking and so much more. Every household shouldn’t be without electricity because it has so many great uses and can help us through our lives too.
    Bianca.

11. Hi 5/6 MM,
    The invention that changed my world was chocolate.
    I mean how could I live without chocolate I would be like a zombie.
    It’s very yum and once you start eating it you can’t stop.
    And that’s not a good thing.
    Do you like chocolate ?
    Lilli

12. Hi 56mm,
    the invention that I think that has had the most impact on the world would definitely have to be the ipad it is so useful in many different ways I even wrote this comment on my ipad.
    From Lachie.G

13. Hi 5/6MM,
    an invention that I think has changed the world is elctricity. Without lights, the world would be dark, without oven’s, you would have to eat uncooked food, without fridges, nothing would stay cold for long and there are so many more things that are powered by electricity. I don’t know what the world would be without it! What is your favourite thing electricity powers?

Georgia!

14. The invention that it think has changed the world is the circular wheel.
    Imagine a world with out wheels,imagine cars with squares for wheels. I doesn’t make any sense
    You could only have a smooth ride if you had a circular wheel (and the road)

15. Hi 5/6 m and m,
    the thing that not only shaped the world but my world was the invention of sport.
    That is what gets me up in the morning. Not only is it great to keep your fitness up but its a great way to catch up with your friends on the weekend.

Ben L

16. hi 5/6 mnm
    the invention I think has changed the world forever is the ipad because it is very useful and can help you out in a situation you can use it for banking and giving you reminders it can also give you the chance to play candy crush

17. hi 5/6 mnm
    the invention I think has changed the world forever is the ipad because it is very useful and can help you out in a situation you can use it for banking and giving you reminders it can also give you the chance to play candy crush what is your favourite invention.

from josh

18. Hello 5/6MM

I think the best invention is the internet. Anything you ever want to find or know about can be found via the internet. It helps you with your homework and it can also help me chill out with lots of cool games.

From Lachlan H

19. Hi 5/6 MM,
    My favourite invention would definitely be apple products!
    They have made this whole world so different, and not just adults I sometimes even see two year olds playing on them!!! So apple products are definitely my favourite invention.

From Eden

20. Dear 5/6 MM,
    My favourite invention is the computer because without it we wouldn’t be able to be even post these comments because we wouldn’t have a computer to type it. ( Unless you do it on an ipad or ipod!) For me computers are one of the many things that I love because I can just go on google and find out anything I want to know from how to make friendship bracelets to buying your own cat or dog! You can even play GAMES!!! I love games!!!
    From Hannah G

21. Hi 5/6 MM,
    I think that the one invention that has the biggest impact is the icecream cone because so many people eat them. Also So many people like them so the are very popular.
    I wonder how many flavours there are?
    Mady

22. Hey,
    My favourite invention would have to be the potato chip, The potato chip makes the top of my list because they are just so yummy! I wonder why the chiefs dinners kept send the chips back?
    Paul

23. Hey,
    My favourite invention would have to be the potato chip, The potato chip makes the top of my list because they are just so yummy! I wonder why the chiefs meals kept being sent back?

Paul

24. Hi 5/6 M&M,
    I think the biggest impact in my life would be umm… The TV show Glee or Adventure Time or Regular show!!! There are a lot of things in the world that are important, but I come home and watch one of those EVERYDAY!!! It might not be important to others but it is to me. I dont think I could LIVE WITH OUT THEM!!! But thats just me.
    From Kikki (Jessica)

25. Hi 5/6 M and M,

My favourite invention is the mobile phone. It is so great being able to keep in touch with friends so easily, and send them a instant message with just a few taps. Imagine having to go all the way to your friends house just to tell them something, such a hassle! But with mobile phones, you can send a text and it will get there in a matter of seconds!

I wonder what mobile phones will be like in 100 years?

From Grace

26. Hi 5/6 MM

The invention that has changed my world is the TV. The TV is a great way to entertain your self as well as sit down and relax after a long day. I wonder what the next idea for the TV will be?

From Christian.